1. To promote, survey, research, edit, and publish projects concerning living art, art performances and exhibitions, cultural and creative industry, as well as community engagement.
2. To cultivate, study, and promote social education.
3. To foster talents who specialize in carrying out two missions above and to assist relevant events.
4. To facilitate works related to living art in other relevant regions.
2. To survey, research, edit, and publish preceding projects.
3. To provide employees responsible for preceding projects with opportunities to study, explore professional development, and receive training.
4. To spread education of living art in the elderly group.
2. To train and manage volunteers in the Center.
3. To plan and organize projects for networking communities in Taiwan and abroad.
4. To carry out projects relevant to promotion and guidance.